Spooks Forum
Status 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Status 2.0 (/thread-1116.html)

RE: Status 2.0 - YourFutureMuse - 22-10-2010 10:37 AM

Just dropping in to the forum to say hi Big Grin I have no lectures today yay Big Grin I miss coming on spooks forum but I have a few essays coming up which is when I surely use spooks forum the most anyway Big Grin Yay for procrastination.

My status is lying in bed with no intention of moving until lunch and loving being a student Big Grin

RE: Status 2.0 - tyme4t - 22-10-2010 11:01 AM

Yahoo Happy to have passed the 500 post milestone! Yahoo

RE: Status 2.0 - Jhokur - 22-10-2010 07:05 PM

I've been having a "wonderful" time being off work with a cellulitis infection in my ankle, going on two weeks now... I hate being unable to go out like I normally would Sad

RE: Status 2.0 - tyme4t - 24-10-2010 10:32 PM

...chillin' & rockin' out by listening to "Into the 70's" radio show waiting for "Sherlock" on PBS to come on Silba
However, I may have difficulty concentrating when Dr. Watson is on screen thinking "Hey it's the guy who will be in that little elf movie with Richard Armitage!" Big Grin

RE: Status 2.0 - Beatriz - 25-10-2010 03:16 PM

Sherlock is amazing!!

Eating roast chestnuts (my mother has sent me a parcel with lots of them from the village she was born).

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 25-10-2010 03:42 PM

I watched Sherlock last night too but I was looking at Dr Watson thinking, Hey, that's Arthur Dent from The Hitch Hiker's Guide...! I really like Martin Freeman.

This isn't what I am doing right now, but I can't resist a bit of a brag. We threw together a very convincing Dr. Who costume for my 9 year old yesterday just from what we had on hand. The only thing we had trouble with was the Sonic Screwdriver. A better flashlight, more tape and more time and we would have had it!

Unfortunately, no one at the town Halloween party knew what he was. Barbarians! Wink

RE: Status 2.0 - Akira - 27-10-2010 09:51 PM

I'm currently typing a bit odd as have lost use of my thumb - trying to get a liner back into a ski boot today, it gave way and I accidentally rammed my thumb into a bolt on the boot shell and ripped the nail off the thumb slightly. It bled a lot and it still hurts like hell 4 hours later Sad Sad
(I work as a sales assistant in Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports at Xscape Cas)
This is after a horrible day of getting the wrong bus (still new to Leeds where I live now) getting to the train station then my train being cancelled, getting a slow replacement bus, and running out of money Sad Sad
Ah well day off tomorrow Big Grin and payday soon Big Grin
Owwwwwwww every so often I forget and hit spacebar with my thumb like normal and it hurts sooooo much!!

RE: Status 2.0 - bertowud - 27-10-2010 10:09 PM

Ouch!

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 28-10-2010 01:08 PM

Ouch, indeed! I hope you feel better soon, akira.

I am waiting for the heater guy to show up to do maintenance on it before we power it up for the winter. At least I get a day off Yahoo

RE: Status 2.0 - Akira - 28-10-2010 01:50 PM

Thanks guys - at least it's not hurting today Big Grin Now trying to straighten hair without the use of it - taking me ages, lol!

How is everyone today? I'm enjoying my first proper day off, just chilling at the house!