Spooks Forum
Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 (/thread-233.html)

Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - hedgeypig - 25-09-2009 10:25 AM

Someone kindly sent the scan into us today. Does contain spoilers although nothing too revealing.

<story and scan>

RE: Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - HellsBells - 25-09-2009 10:53 AM

Thanks very much for sharing this, it seems like Spooks 8 will be everything I hoped it would be !!!

RE: Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - Tea Lady - 25-09-2009 11:49 AM

Wow, seems like it will be the one to watch and that
Spoiler: show
Ruth is here to stay rather than being in just one episode
. Thanks.

RE: Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - Silktie - 25-09-2009 03:41 PM

(25-09-2009 11:49 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Wow, seems like it will be the one to watch and that
Ruth is here to stay rather than being in just one episode
. Thanks.

Second that! I was also worried that
Ruth might only come back for one or two episodes so that they could resolve that story-line and get the fans off their backs, but now it seems that she is back permanently as a member of the team. That is great news.

I'm also not too enamoured with the
affair with the CIA woman story-line, please not another Tom/Christine angst fest. Unless it turns out that she is actually playing Lucas for information, now that would make a nice change.

RE: Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - FionaC - 25-09-2009 05:04 PM

Thank you so much for posting this. Very interesting.

RE: Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - Sanctuary - 26-09-2009 04:09 PM

Good to see an article referring to series 8. Looking forward to some more from others.

RE: Interview with Richard Armitage about Spooks 8 - ausfan - 27-09-2009 01:12 PM

Interesting quote in there about India.