Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
25-01-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
It was highly doubtful that S10 would ever be cancelled after the BBC specifically "stated" it would be returning in 2011 at the end of the last Series. However, TV Times confirms this morning that it will be returning later this year.

I was surprised at how quickly we got confirmation of S10 - in fact didn't we more or less have almost certain confirmation of this way back when S9 first aired?

With the news that S10 will be 6 episodes (although that is not certain the evidence does strongly suggest it) it suggests to me that they have decided this will be the last one and are going to tie up a few ends.

With only a couple of months before filming will begin and no rumours of any new cast members it does look as if they are not bringing in anyone with the clout of Rupert Penry-Jones or Richard Armitage (unless we're all in for a shock and Lucas is not dead!!!) which tends to me also points towards no long term future.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - nothingisasitseems - 25-01-2011 12:27 PM