Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
24-04-2011, 06:56 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(24-04-2011 06:36 PM)Goldrush70 Wrote:  It all came about due to a combination of opportunity and good luck really. I live about an hour by train from London, so I was hoping to possibly catch some filming one day when I had time off work (especially as this may well be the final series). That Thursday, I had the afternoon off work, and had seen a couple of tweets from people saying that Spooks was being filmed outside their offices. I asked if they could tell me whereabouts they were, and they replied with details. I have a friend who worked nearby, who was able to confirm it in her lunch hour too. So, I headed off to London in the hope that I might get lucky.

I thought that maybe I would be too late, but when I got there, I chatted with some of the crew who were about to break for a late lunch, but they said that they would be doing more filming later. They told me I had just missed PF (by about 20 mins!) which was initially very disappointing obviously, but then they looked at the call sheet and said he was due back later for an evening scene. They said I was more than welcome to hand around, so I did.

Later on, when filming started, they were all so accommodating and encouraged me to move closer, and to look at the recorded footage etc. It really was a brilliant experience, and so fascinating too. Meeting Peter was the icing on the cake, and I really didn't think I would be that lucky.

My goodness. Who says dreams never come true. How lovely the people at Kudos seem to be also.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 24-04-2011 06:56 PM