Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
11-05-2011, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 03:14 AM by loladom.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
Yes, I agree A Cousin, the tears and cake could both indicate happiness. Or relief, it seems these 2 writers will again carry most of the season as in S9 (not sure if that's a good or bad thing) and getting to the end for them would be emotional. He might be referring to his own tears.

I hope it isn't the end. The show could go on. If the show does go on, it wouldn't be Harry we'd lose, it seems pretty clear both PF and the bosses want to go to the end with it. But Ruth?

What other projects does Kudos actually have running now? Hustle has also ended, surely they need to keep something going?
Mrs Hat, your pics are great! How exciting.

Just picking up on the one with the olympics 2010 symbol with a clock/counter on. I'm now back overseas but that wasn't in Trafalgar Sq in Feb, so is that something new, or is that part of Spooks props? WOnder if this is an Olympic games threat story line? Did the crew give any indication what action was actually happening, or did you actually see them trying to defuse a bomb or was the filming all talking?

Sorry for the inquisition!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - loladom - 11-05-2011 03:10 AM