Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
21-05-2011, 10:14 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
Just want to add my 2 cents here regarding Twitter and spoilers. The person you are referring to was just lucky enough to be in the vicinity when they were filming Spooks that day, got excited that they got to see it, and tweeted about it. Nothing wrong with that. The fact that it was apparently an emotional scene that was being filmed does not give anything away, nor was it meant to 'tease' in any way in my opinion at least. It is that person's choice whether or not to give away anything further, and I have to say I'm glad that they didn't. Twitter is a public place, there's no spoiler tag option, and it really is the easiest place to be (accidentally) spoilered. Not to mention that there are writers/producers etc. on there as well who probably don't appreciate it when their plots are being given away by some random passers by. It is not hypocritical or unfair that this person chose not to comment any further of what went on during filming that day. I think it's commendable that they kept the secrets to themselves, instead of just randomly spouting them all over the internet.

I won't say anything else about it, but it felt good to get it off my chest.

Harry: "Dear God, Ruth. Is any institution in this country safe from you?"
Ruth: "I like to think not.".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Philippa - 21-05-2011 10:14 PM