Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
26-10-2011, 07:18 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
(26-10-2011 06:57 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Speaking of Americans, I was brave enough to rewatch last night got a giggle out of the CIA in their big, black Tahoes and Hummers plowing through the woods. Dumb a** cars that they are.(*Sssshhhhh...if we paint them black, you caaaaan't see meeee!* SilbaBig Grin)

And the CIA agent with the wrist comm was totally getting off on it. He was having a blast!

Apropos of nothing, other than A Cousin might get a kick out of it....

Years ago, when Clinton came to Belfast, he was invited to switch on the Xmas lights at City Hall (I know, I know *cringe*). Anyway, preparations for this started in earnest at the start of November. Manhole covers welded shut etc. etc. to prevent a terrorist attack. (you know we'll bomb anything that moves, right?Suicida)

Anyhoo... around the same time we got a new big issue seller at the bottom of the escalator to our building. Not only was he the cleanest homeless dude we'd ever seen, he was about 6'6", with a Marine issue haircut and a beautiful, brand new transparent rubber ear-bud with a lovely curly cord that went down the back of his shirt....

Long story short, we let him sit out in the cold for a week, then busted him out on Friday night and took him to the pub. Think he appreciated it. He got us a private audience with POTUS anyway Wink

And..... back to series 10..... Smile

[Image: Harrysig.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - Gillymac - 26-10-2011 07:18 PM